From Andrew Black <abl...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: (Roguewave) Nightly testing changes
Date Wed, 17 Jun 2009 22:39:46 GMT
I think I've got a couple corrections on that list.

One is that you may need to use the os name windows-2008 rather than
win_2008_0-em64t.  I've updated fetch_records.pl in perforce, but I'm
not certain if the changes automatically propagate or not when the fetch
is performed. If the changes aren't automatically propagated, we'll
likely need to figure out how to transition the push updates to my user
account.

The second correction is that the testing coverage on windows-2008
includes MSVC 8.0.

--Andrew Black