From "Farid Zaripov" <far...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r777603 - in /stdcxx/branches/4.2.x: etc/config/src/ src/
Date Mon, 25 May 2009 12:15:05 GMT
> Why do we need this and the other tests?

  I've got the MSVC 10.0 beta recently and I prepairing the stdcxx
for this compiler.

> I'm pretty sure you know this but just for completeness:

[...]
> If there is a compiler that we need _RWSTD_NO_DOMAIN_ERROR_DTOR for,
> won't we also need a macro for every single one of the rest of C++
> Standard Library polymorphic classes such as std::ios_base?

  Actually, the MSVC 10.0 beta libc contains dtor's for std::length_error
and std::logic_error only (at least in 15s configuration which I've tested).
It is still beta for now, but I believe that these dtors will go to the
release.

  Or should I fill the bug report to Microsoft on that issue?

Best Regards,
Farid Zaripov