From Andrew Black <abl...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: Outdated nightly builds results on apache.org
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2008 16:24:07 GMT
Greetings Martin

I took a glance at the logs for the 4.2.x exports, and observe the
following error message:

/usr/bin/scp: Argument list too long

This particular message is generated when the exporter script attempts
to copy the generated files out to Apache.  The solution as I see it
will be to manually perform the export, splitting the export list into
pieces to avoid overloading scp.  You'll then need to manually update
the cache file as is done at the end of static_export.sh.

--Andrew Black