From "Travis Vitek" <Travis.Vi...@roguewave.com>
Subject RE: Nightly testing stalled?
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2008 17:08:37 GMT

Martin Sebor wrote:

>Farid Zaripov wrote:
>> The latest build results on 4.2.x branch generated at Mon
>> Sep 8 15:00:25...
>
>I'm traveling this week and won't be back until next Wednesday
>but unless it gets resolved in the meantime I'll look into it
>as soon as I get back.
>
>In the meantime, Travis, can you check to see if the builds
>are running on our end?

There are builds for every day since 9/10 with the exception of 9/15.
None of these builds appear on the public build log pages.

It is unclear to me exactly how the data from the build result files
gets out to Apache. It seems that they would need to be pushed out from
the Rogue Wave private network.

Travis