From Andrew Black <abl...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: nightly results still out of date
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2008 16:36:42 GMT
Greetings Martin

Is the export script being run with some kind of resource limit set?
I've dug into the log files from when the export is run, and it appears
that the output is being abruptly truncated for no apparent reason. To
me, the most likely culprit of this sort of behavior would be ulimit.
If there are resource limits being set, try re-running the export
manually without setting any.  It's been long enough since we had a
'good' export that you'll end up dumping essentially all the current
results from the system.

--Andrew Black