From Andrew Black <abl...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: Nightly testing stalled?
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2008 17:32:25 GMT
Travis Vitek wrote:
> It is unclear to me exactly how the data from the build result files
> gets out to Apache. It seems that they would need to be pushed out from
> the Rogue Wave private network.

The process is run via Martin's crontab on one of the build machines
(dolly I believe).  The scripts used for the process reside in Perforce,
and I just checked in a change to one of them with change 246223 that
should fix the problem.  We recently migrated the systems used for the
majority of the builds from one domain to another, but hadn't updated
the domain reference in this script to reflect the change.  Looking at
the timestamp for the script, it looks like it's automatically updated
as part of the export process, so with a little luck we'll get a good
export tomorrow.

--Andrew Black