From "Eric Lemings" <Eric.Lemi...@roguewave.com>
Subject RE: STDCXX-978
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2008 20:53:36 GMT

I'm building and running tests for 12D and 15D builds on Linux/gcc 4.3,
Solaris, and HP-UX IPF right now.

I think the changes are pretty much straightforward but someone should
take a look with a close eye to make sure.  There are after all lots of
changes to public headers.

> Btw., I assume you're also removing the MEMBER_TEMPLATES.cpp test,
> right?

Uhh thanks for the reminder...  :D

Brad.