From "Farid Zaripov" <Farid_Zari...@epam.com>
Subject RE: User-defined compiler flags
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2008 19:37:25 GMT

  The libc_decl.sh script doesn't using CPPOPTS, CXXOPTS and LDOPTS.

make builddir BUILDDIR=mingw15s BUILDTYPE=15s CONFIG=gcc.config
CPPOPTS=-mno-cygwin LDOPTS=-mno-cygwin
cd mingw15s/include && make CPPOPTS=-mno-cygwin LDOPTS=-mno-cygwin

  But looking into config.log file I see that -mno-cygwin option is not
used at configure step.

Farid.