From "Farid Zaripov" <Farid_Zari...@epam.com>
Subject RE: Patch for MinGW
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2008 10:50:56 GMT

  If the MinGW maintainers will do that, they could rename
_CRITICAL_SECTION as well. :)

> Have you tried to find out from the maintainers of the project?

  I've found that they're fixed InterlockedXXX() argument issue in CVS
recently:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1996620&group_i
d=2435&atid=102435

  So we should recover ATOMIC_OPS.cpp test to support old and new
releases of the MinGW.

Farid.