From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: Tests for vector(size_t) constructor?
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2008 22:09:31 GMT
Eric Lemings wrote:
> I don't see any tests for the vector(size_t) constructor anywhere.  Am I
> not looking in the right place?

I don't know. Where are you looking? ;-)

The test that should exercise it is 23.vector.cons.cpp. I don't
see the the vector::vector(size_type) ctor being exercised in
there so unless there's another test for it hiding somewhere
it's not being tested at all :( There are whole classes that
we don't have tests for, so it wouldn't surprise me if this
one little overload wasn't tested either.

Martin