From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: [Stdcxx Wiki] Update of "C++IssueStatus" by MartinSebor
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2008 21:08:05 GMT
FYI: I'm done populating the Wiki C++ Issue Status page.

There is one problem I just realized: the Defect Report list
(http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg21/docs/lwg-defects.html)
changes after each committee meeting as issues get resolved.
Issues may be added to the defects page in any order, so we
won't be able to simply regenerate the page in the future.
Instead, we'll need to add new defects by hand...