From "Travis Vitek" <Travis.Vi...@roguewave.com>
Subject RE: status of <type_traits> with gcc
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2008 21:38:05 GMT

Martin Sebor wrote:

>I'm getting compilation errors with gcc 4.3. Is the implementation
>supposed to be stable at this point with any compiler or are there
>still some major issues?

I just did a sync of 4.3.x and a build with CXXFLAGS="-std=gnu++0x
-D_RWSTD_EXT_CXX_0X" and didn't run into any problems with <type_traits>
or the 20.meta.*.cpp tests (though 20.forward.cpp and
26.valarray.cassign.cpp both fail to compile).

I did another build without those flags and I do see some compile errors
in both the traits and tuple code. I'll fix the traits issues.

Travis