From "Eric Lemings" <Eric.Lemi...@roguewave.com>
Subject RE: remove_reference
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2008 17:55:30 GMT

Hmm.  So what's the benefit in providing internal type traits
at all?  Seems to me that they only serve to slow down compile
times.  Why not just break the public type traits into internal
headers and include them all from the <type_traits> header?
Or do we have some plans for the internal type traits that I'm
unaware of?

Brad.

P.S. Forwarded to stdcxx dev list.