From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r668225 - /stdcxx/branches/4.3.x/etc/config/src/VA_LIST_FUNC_MACRO.cpp
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2008 20:10:28 GMT
elemings@apache.org wrote:
> Author: elemings
> Date: Mon Jun 16 09:31:03 2008
> New Revision: 668225

> Log:
> 2008-06-16  Eric Lemings <eric.lemings@roguewave.com>
>
> 	STDCXX-958
> 	* etc/config/src/VA_LIST_FUNC_MACRO.cpp: Initial version of
> 	configuration check for va-list function macros.

Out of curiosity, what do you expect to use this for? (FWIW,
I've often wished variadic macros were supported in C++
compilers but I could never come up with a workaround for
their absence, making them essentially unusable as a general
purpose feature.)

If we do come up with a use for the feature, I'd like to
suggest renaming the config test VARIADIC_MACRO.cpp.

Martin