From pegasus2000 <pegasus2...@email.it>
Subject Re: string concatenation trouble under Nanodesktop PSPE
Date Mon, 09 Jun 2008 21:55:40 GMT

I've identified a problem in your library.

In the file:

.\include\rw\_defs.h

at row 455

#if !defined(_RWSTD_NEW_CAPACITY_RATIO)
   // using long doubles to eliminate bogus warnings on g++ 2.95.2/sparc
   // (-W -O2/3 only): warning: overflow on truncation to integer
#  define _RWSTD_NEW_CAPACITY_RATIO 1.618L
#endif
#if !defined(_RWSTD_MINIMUM_STRING_CAPACITY)
#  define _RWSTD_MINIMUM_STRING_CAPACITY   128U
#endif
#if !defined(_RWSTD_STRING_CAPACITY_RATIO)
#  define _RWSTD_STRING_CAPACITY_RATIO 1.618L
#endif

Well, some embedded processors have troubles
with long double type.

This is the case of PSPE Emulated Processor.
So, I've modified the value to 1.618F and
it works.

The port proceeds well. Each day I improve
the compatibility.

I've signalled this to you because I thought
that it should be useful for you.

I suggest you to insert and #ifdef for
embedded processors.