From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: Suggested enhancement to xbuildgen script
Date Wed, 28 May 2008 22:29:56 GMT
Travis Vitek wrote:
> Martin
>
> If you open the xbuildgen page for aix-5.3-ppc-vacpp-9.0 for
> stdcxx-4.3.x [http://tinyurl.com/4lm522] and scroll down to the
> locale/test/example results, you'll see that there are links to the
> source for each failing locale/test/example. I noticed that these links
> always refer to files on trunk. It would be nice if these links would
> open files on the appropriate branch.

That's a bug (i.e., not an enhancement :)

There are a few others that I should fix. One is that the top-level
index page is being appended to instead of replaced every time it's
updated. I fixed it in r661075:

Another is that the build age isn't computed/displayed correctly for
Windows builds. I'm working on fixing it now.

Thanks!
Martin