From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: nightly build errors 5/15
Date Fri, 16 May 2008 15:13:09 GMT
Scott Zhong wrote:
> For 4.3.x and trunk, I can rerun selected runs if it is an
> infrastructure issue that caused the failure.

I was hoping for some sort of automation.

I have a pending merge from 4.2.x to 4.3.x that I'd like to
commit today. Since 4.3.x is scheduled for a full set of
builds on the 16th (today) let's see how that goes first.
Trunk doesn't look too bad so we can probably leave it as
is this time. I also plan to merge 4.2.x to trunk so we'll
see how that does early next month.

Martin