From Martin Sebor <>
Subject Re: nightly build errors 5/15
Date Thu, 15 May 2008 20:46:59 GMT
Scott Zhong wrote:
> gcc 4.3.0 build errors -- working on fixing.
> Windows xp -- infrastructure machine error (fixed).
> Aix 5.3 -- error in building lib, this was mentioned earlier.

On 4.2.x, there are also some errors on FreeBSD (5/13) and HP-UX
11.23 (5/7), although more recent builds are passing. I assume
the errors have been resolved?

On 4.3.x, we also have errors on FreeBSD and Vista, in addition
to XP and AIX:

Trunk looks the best, but even there we have a few errors on XP:

This raises the question: since both 4.3.x and trunk are set up
to build only infrequently, failures like this can easily ruin
two weeks or even a month worth of test results. Can something
be done to "fix" these errors without re-running the full set
of builds?

View raw message