From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: official location for stdcxx build results
Date Thu, 15 May 2008 16:53:38 GMT
Eric Lemings wrote:

> Was just looking at this page:
>
> http://stdcxx.apache.org/builds/4.2.x/aix-5.3-ppc-vacpp-9.0.html
>
> I assume this page was not generated correctly.  Something still amiss?

The page is fine (the presentation could be better), but there
is a problem with all the AIX builds. They've all been failing
due to undefined library symbols. I've been assuming it had to
do with all the recent infrastructure screwups that Scott noted
the other day but upon closer inspection I noticed that we're
using -qtempinc when we should be using -qtemplateregistry. I
wonder if this change might be responsible:
Let me look into it.

Martin