From Martin Sebor <>
Subject Re: Interix
Date Mon, 12 May 2008 23:53:43 GMT
Eric Lemings wrote:
> [...]

We should give it a try, especially since, as you said, it comes
with a UNIX wrapper for MSVC. I wonder if compiling with it will
turn MSVC into a UNIX compiler. If so, we'll need to change
a boatload of #ifdef _MSC_VER conditionals in our code so as not
to necessarily automatically assume Windows.

View raw message