From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: Undefined symbols in STDCXX library for Nanodesktop
Date Tue, 06 May 2008 17:35:05 GMT
pegasus2000 wrote:
> Thanks for the info Martin.
>
> I've a propose for you: can you chat with me
> a moment on MSN ? So, I can explain the trouble
> better.

Sorry, I don't have a chat account but I'll do my best to help
you here.

> The only undefined reference that remains is
> relative to basic_ostream (char and wchar).
>
> I don't understand why the linker doesn't
> link these routines: perhaps there is a wrong
> parameter in config.h routine.

My guess is you're missing some config macros. I don't see
_RWSTD_NO_IMPLICIT_INCLUSION #defined, even though gcc doesn't
support this compilation model. Here's a config.h file for gcc
4.1.1 on Red Hat EL 5.0 (12d):
http://people.apache.org/~sebor/stdcxx/results/linux_redhat_el-5.0-em64t-gcc-4.1.1-12d-653293-cfg-h.gz.txt

You can find others under the "H" link on this page:
http://people.apache.org/~sebor/stdcxx/results/

Martin