From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: to_string() equivalent?
Date Thu, 01 May 2008 18:44:34 GMT
Eric Lemings wrote:
> What is the equivalent of to_string(x) in the old test driver?  I've
> been looking through the new test driver for an equivalent but haven't
> found such so far.

There isn't an equivalent. The to_string() overloads were replaced
by the corresponding formatting directives to rw_printf(). The test
for rw_printf() (0.printf.cpp) is probably the best place to look
for "documentation" on the specific directives:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/stdcxx/trunk/tests/self/0.printf.cpp
If some directives or interesting use cases that you come across are
missing from the test it would be great if you could add them to the
test :)

Martin