From pegasus2000 <pegasus2...@email.it>
Subject Re: Undefined symbols in STDCXX library for Nanodesktop
Date Tue, 06 May 2008 16:52:02 GMT

Thanks for the info Martin.

I've a propose for you: can you chat with me
a moment on MSN ? So, I can explain the trouble
better.

The only undefined reference that remains is
relative to basic_ostream (char and wchar).

I don't understand why the linker doesn't
link these routines: perhaps there is a wrong
parameter in config.h routine.

If I could speak with you on MSN, I could
obtain the infos that I need and perhaps
the NanoCPP would begins to work.

My MSN account is:
nanodesktop@hotmail.com

I wait for your answer.