From pegasus2000 <>
Subject IMPORTANT: stdcxx under Nanodesktop
Date Sat, 03 May 2008 19:16:05 GMT

Good morning, I'm Filippo Battaglia. We're porting Apache STDCXX
under Nanodesktop. We are trying to make nd compatible also with
C++ and not only with C.

Unfortunately, we're finding different technical troubles in the

So, can anyone of the developers tell with me ? So, I can solve
the troubles step by step and I can obtain a working version of
the library.

Your library is critical for Visilab Research, because, if it works,
we can port Tesseract under nd and Blind Assistant will be

PLEASE, anyone can help me ? It's very, very important.

Thanks in advance
Filippo Battaglia

Sent from the stdcxx-dev mailing list archive at

View raw message