From "Travis Vitek" <Travis.Vi...@roguewave.com>
Subject RE: svn commit: r648128 - /stdcxx/trunk/tests/src/driver.cpp
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2008 15:45:09 GMT

>Farid Zaripov wrote:
>
>Author: faridz
>Date: Mon Apr 14 23:44:15 2008
>New Revision: 648128

>Log:
>2008-04-15 Farid Zaripov <farid_zaripov@epam.com>
>
>	* tests/src/driver.cpp [_MSC_VER] (_rw_opt_verbose):
>	Turn on checking the memory at every allocation and
>	deallocation in verbose mode.

Perhaps this should be put into its own routine option. I believe that
this memory checking can slow things down quite a bit, and I'd like to
avoid that overhead when doing verbose checking.

>	(_rw_opt_compat): Disable MSVC debug popup's in compat mode.

According to some conversation we had with Martin last week, this should
have been enabled all the time. If this is the case, maybe this code
should be moved to rw_vtest() to make that happen?

Travis