From "Travis Vitek" <Travis.Vi...@roguewave.com>
Subject RE: spaces in rw_xxx_expand()
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2008 18:50:42 GMT

>Martin Sebor wrote:
>
>PING? Should I open an issue for this or is it something you're
>already working on or planning to?

Well if we want 100% compatibility with the shell, then it should be
implemented. I took a look, and I think I can fix it by modifying
_rw_brace_graph::brace_expand_write() to treat quoted blocks literally
and failing if an unescaped quote isn't matched. That will break
rw_brace_expand(), but that isn't too big of a deal as we've discussed
removing that function several times.

Would you please open an issue for this? I would have done this myself,
but I'm not sure how high a priority this is for you. I'm assuming that
this is not to serious because you should be able to work around it by
using escapes.