From "Eric Lemings" <Eric.Lemi...@roguewave.com>
Subject RE: 4.3.x branch created
Date Fri, 25 Apr 2008 22:08:10 GMT

So IIUC, changes are only checked in on the 4.2.x or 4.3.x branch
depending on the compatibility of the change.  Forward compatible
changes from 4.2.x are periodically merged to 4.3.x.  Changes to trunk
should be minimal but, when necessary, only merged from one of these two
branches.  That about right?

Though I'm still not exactly sure what trunk is supposed to represent in
relation to the existing release branches.

Brad.