From "Eric Lemings" <Eric.Lemi...@roguewave.com>
Subject RE: Binary compatibility test results for Sun C++ 5.8 on Solaris 8 and 10 platforms
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2008 14:54:14 GMT

That would be the *420.compat* files and the 2nd file used to create
the diff*420* output.

> and which
> is the result of running 4.2.1 tests with 4.2.0 library?

Likewise, that would be the *421.compat* files and the 2nd file used
to create the diff*421* output.

> See, for
> example, Travis' post:
>
>    http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@stdcxx.apache.org/msg00637.html

Yeah I didn't spend the time creating a fancy format like that.  :)
Not that I couldn't from the raw results that I posted.  It's all there.

Brad.