From "Farid Zaripov" <Farid_Zari...@epam.com>
Subject RE: svn commit: r650902 - /stdcxx/trunk/src/num_put.cpp
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2008 16:50:01 GMT

  Yes, but you missed the column fpclassify (platforms where fpclassify
macro is defined).

                 Solaris   Windows   fpclassify   Other
   float            X         X          X          X
   double          fmt       fmt        fmt       printf
   long double    printf     fmt       printf     printf

> Btw., is there a test for this other than 22.locale.num.put?

  It seems, there is no such test.

Farid.