From Martin Sebor <>
Subject Re: ABI problem on Darwin
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2008 20:20:48 GMT
Eric Lemings wrote:
> [...]

Okay, so the only ABI problem is with forward compatibility
(i.e., moving an executable linked with 4.2.1 to a system
with 4.2.0 installed). I'm (somewhat reluctantly) leaning
toward letting this slide, given that Darwin is a best
effort platform and that it's unclear when Subversion
will be up again.

If there are no objections by the end of today I'll close
the vote and call -rc-3 good. Mac users that see a problem
with this (and anyone else of course) please speak up ASAP!

View raw message