From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: Exit code 3 on MSVC and ICC/Windows
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2008 18:22:21 GMT
Have you guys compared the environment from the nightly builds
with yours to see if there are any interesting differences?
Travis, it might be worthwhile to try to set yours up to match
and re-running the build on one of the build servers.

If that doesn't reveal anything, would instrumenting exec and/or
one of the failing tests to produce some useful output in the next
nightly build on Windows help solve this mystery?

Martin