From Andrew Black <abl...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: example DIFFs in Windows builds
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2008 21:52:46 GMT
Greetings Martin.

I haven't looked with a debugger, but my suspicion is that the new difs
are caused by http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?rev=644314&view=rev .  I
retrieved the results from a random build (34606522 - icl 10, Windows
XP, 12d, 4/1, r643226), and the failures are not observed.  This
particular build occurred after
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?rev=643120&view=rev was checked in (my
resolution for STDCXX-426), but before Farid's change (
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?rev=644314&view=rev ) was checked in.

--Andrew Black