From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: failing regression tests
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2008 20:37:54 GMT
Farid Zaripov wrote:
> [...]

I think we need to decide if trunk is supposed to be a copy of
4.2.x or if it's for development of future versions. If the
latter, there's no problem with keeping tests like it there
as long as they're passing or as long as there's an entry in
xfail.txt. We just need to remember not to merge them (and
fixes for them, if they're incompatible) out to 4.2.x.

So, which is it? Do we keep trunk as a development version of
4.2.x or do we make changes on it that are incompatible with
4.2.x?

Martin