From "Eric Lemings" <Eric.Lemi...@roguewave.com>
Subject RE: [STDCXX-709] ContainerData ctor and UserClass::from_char()
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2008 23:13:55 GMT

I created a simple little test case.

	http://people.apache.org/~elemings/test02.tar.gz

It works as it should on both platforms.

I also created a little test case in trunk/tests/containers that
links to the rwtest static library:

	#include <rw_new.h>
	#include <rw_value.h>

	int main () {
	  UserClass* uc = UserClass::from_char("ab", 2);
	  return 0;
	}

This test case exhibits the same problem in STDCXX-709.

It has something to do with the trunk/include/rw/_new.h header
but I'm still not sure exactly what the problem is.

Brad.