From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: _RWSTD_REQUIRES throwing uncaught exceptions in tests?
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2008 04:39:35 GMT
I don't think this is a problem anywhere else, but check the nightly
builds: http://people.apache.org/~sebor/stdcxx/results/builds. Sounds
like a platform-specific problem.

That said, I do see a number failures in our regression tests, for
instance with Sun C++ 5.9 on Solaris 10/amd64:

   21.string.assign.stdcxx-629
   21.string.insert.stdcxx-630
   21.string.insert.stdcxx-632
   21.string.replace.stdcxx-170