incubator-stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Martin Sebor <>
Subject Re: Preliminary triage of 4.2.1 issues
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2008 20:17:38 GMT
Eric Lemings wrote:
> Suggest postponing the following Jira issues until after the 4.2.1 release:

Thanks for the analysis!

>     STDCXX-430

I think this is mostly done, or waiting on Boost to apply Farid's
patches. Farid?

>     STDCXX-701

Here we just need to create the .rdf file but I'm fine deferring

>     STDCXX-391

Agreed. This one's not going to happen anytime soon.

>     STDCXX-682

I'd like to try to find the time to do this sometime soon. It
shouldn't be more than 2 hours.

>     STDCXX-536

Agreed. I don't think we have the time to resolve this for 4.2.1.
I'll let Travis defer it.

>     STDCXX-527

We have all the data in the attachments to the issue. We just
need to publish it on the project's page.

>     STDCXX-618

I'll let Travis decide this one.

> The reasoning for postponing these issues is one or both of the following:
>     Not needed to meet primary goals of 4.2.1 release (i.e. HP-UX IPF 
> and MSVC 9.0 support)
>     Not appropriate for a patch release (i.e. can't be resolved within 
> timeframe for a patch release)
> Could probably postpone some other issues as well but these are the most 
> obvious candidates.

I'm sure you're right. I plan to go through them this week to
see what else could be deferred.


> Brad.

View raw message