From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: [HPUX/aCC] build failure: 22.locale.money.put
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2008 18:42:51 GMT
Eric Lemings wrote:

> I just tried building on an HP-IPF machine and encountered a failure
> while building the tests.  See attached file.

ezmlm strips attachments unless it's been told not to. Outlook is
usually the email client that tends to cause this even with plain
text files because it's too dumb to identify them as such and send
them as binary. You might want to switch to a sane mailer if you
want your attachments preserved :)

> This look familliar to anyone?

I see compilation errors in nightly builds. I suspect it's still
fallout from Farid's recent change to string.cc:

and

Farid, I think I'm going to have to ask you to revert the patch
until you can come up with a cleaner solution.

Btw., Travis pointed this out earlier this week -- I assume you
missed it:
http://www.nabble.com/RE%3A-svn-commit%3A-r635439----stdcxx-trunk-include-string.cc-tt15964413.html

Martin