From "Farid Zaripov" <Farid_Zari...@epam.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r627648 - in /stdcxx/trunk/include: ./ loc/ rw/
Date Sat, 23 Feb 2008 00:44:42 GMT
From: Martin Sebor [mailto:sebor@roguewave.com]
To: dev@stdcxx.apache.org
Subject: Re: svn commit: r627648 - in /stdcxx/trunk/include: ./ loc/ rw/

> Do you see a way to set things up so that we can still have just
> _RWSTD_EXPORT and use it without triggering this warning?

  We can change the _RWSTD_INSTANTIATE_N() macros to specify _RWSTD_EXPORT
when it's needed, but then we should have two sets of these macros, say
_RWSTD_INSTANTIATE_EXPORT_N() and _RWSTD_INSTANTIATE_N().
_RWSTD_INSTANTIATE_EXPORT_N() will be used for exported templates, and
_RWSTD_INSTANTIATE_N() for internal templates, i.e. __rw_pod_array.

Farid.