From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2008 17:11:14 GMT
I opened INFRA-1517 for this:
   http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-1517

Farid, why don't you go ahead and check you spam folder as Joe
suggests. If that doesn't turn up anything I'll follow up with
Joe to see if one of us can subscribe you. I may not be able
to do it until next week though -- I'll be skiing this weekend
(as soon as the roads are open). Winter Park got over a foot
of powder last night! Check out: http://www.skiwinterpark.com/

Martin