From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject [Fwd: JIRA now hooked up to Fisheye]
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2008 22:32:24 GMT
FYI: This looks quite interesting. We might want to look into
getting our svn set up with FishEye as well. What do y'all
think?

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: JIRA now hooked up to Fisheye
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 18:35:06 +1100
From: Jeff Turner <jefft@apache.org>
To: infrastructure@apache.org

Since JIRA 3.12+ comes bundled with the Fisheye plugin, I thought we
might as
well use it.  There's now a Fisheye project tab with pretty graphs and
things,
eg:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO?report=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project:openissues-panel

and issues have a Fisheye tab if a commit was made against them.

It's enabled for the following projects, which are indexed on
fisheye6.cenqua.com:

WICKET
ODE
IBATIS
OFBIZ
GERONIMO
OPENEJB
OPENJPA
TUSCANY

This doesn't add any load to JIRA - just does HTTP GETs to the fisheye
server.

--Jeff