From "Duft Markus" <Markus.D...@salomon.at>
Subject RE: [PING] Re: library and build sizes on Windows
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2007 09:15:38 GMT
Hi all!

I assume you're not in C/C++ ? There you could get the times you want
with the GetProcessTimes() API. I don't think that theres a ready to use
programm like /bin/time for this, but it should't be too hard to write
something like this.

Cheers, Markus

--
5. Dezember 2007
Salomon Automation am  Schweizer Forum fur Logistik, Lausanne, CH

Salomon Automation GmbH - Friesachstrasse 15 - A-8114 Friesach bei Graz
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Friesach bei Graz
UID-NR:ATU28654300 - Firmenbuchnummer: 49324 K
Firmenbuchgericht: Landesgericht fur Zivilrechtssachen Graz