From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject RE: [PING] Re: library and build sizes on Windows
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2007 07:30:18 GMT

 author="Farid Zaripov-2">

  Done:  http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?rev=598697&view=rev

Farid.

I've been doing some work on the test result scripts over the weekend
and noticed a whole bunch of places where we print out the date on
Windows (I counted 12). I dealt with it by trimming all but the first one
from the log when processing it but we should probably get rid of all
the extra dates and either replace them with the same output as on
UNIX if possible (i.e., real, user, ans system times) or just the real
time. Can this be done on Windows?

Martin