From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r597111 - /incubator/stdcxx/branches/4.2.x/etc/config/src/
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2007 04:52:04 GMT
Farid Zaripov wrote:
> [...]

On second thought, this seems like a fairly low priority enhancement
in comparison to some of the other features we've been talking about
or have scheduled (such as the test suite cleanup and the expected
failures/unexpected passes extension). I suggest to open a Jira for
it and decide on the priority WRT the rest of our tasks.

Martin