From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: Apache C++ Standard Library 4.2.0 released
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2007 18:37:34 GMT
Farid Zaripov wrote:
> [...]

I wonder if such an implementation can be 100% conforming. In any
event, expression templates aren't without problems. Compilation
speed due to significantly increased code complexity is one of
them. Code bloat is often among the other adverse consequences
of excessive template use. Code like that also tends to be
difficult to debug (lots of little forwarding functions with
very long names).

Martin