From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject [PING] Re: library and build sizes on Windows
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2007 00:19:20 GMT
So would be it possible to change the Windows build infrastructure
to spit out the date and time in the same format as on UNIX? I.e.,

     ### date:
     Wed Oct 31 09:38:50 UTC 2007

Including the "### date:" part. The exact format of the timestamp
itself doesn't have to be exactly the same just as long as it
includes the time as well as the date, and it's all on the same
line.

If it's not easy, what would be? It's trivial to change the UNIX
format.

Martin