From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: [PING] Re: svn commit: r588290 - /incubator/stdcxx/branches/4.2.x/etc/config/windows/projectdef.js
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2007 17:14:21 GMT
Farid Zaripov wrote:
> [...]

I meant the problems that Liviu was talking about. I.e., if someone
is using a debug build of stdcxx 4.2.0 on Windows, will they be able
to step through stdcxx code? If not, I think it would be worthwhile
to document why and point them to a patch they can download to make
it possible (i.e., your change), or explain how to do it otherwise.

Martin