From "Farid Zaripov" <Farid_Zari...@epam.com>
Subject RE: Intel C++ 9.1/Win XP build timeouts
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2007 19:40:05 GMT

  Done: http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?rev=590279&view=rev

> Also, do you have any idea why the build cscript would refuse
> to die when killed like Andrew says?

  Because they are the different processes (cscript is the child
process of the  build_xxx.bat). But when some process is killed
the child processes are not killed. They would be killed if the all
processes belongs to the same job object. But I don't know
how create the job object and assign to it from the batch file.

  Maybe the BATMAN could do this before executing the batch file?

Farid.