From "Farid Zaripov" <Farid_Zari...@epam.com>
Subject RE: svn commit: r588290 - /incubator/stdcxx/branches/4.2.x/etc/config/windows/projectdef.js
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2007 17:17:26 GMT

  I'm just stating the fact that they are the different files because
they
generated in the different directories :) Maybe they are contains the
same data, maybe not (for example due to the differences in the source
files as you mentioned).

> Sounds from what Bill is saying like APR is the same regardless.
> Do the Microsoft libraries come with distinct .pdb files for
> archive and shared libraries?

  Yes. The pdb for archive libraries located in Vc7\lib directory (where
.lib files are located) and pdb for the dynamic libraries are located in
%windir%\system32 directory (where the .dll files are located).

Farid.