From Andrew Black <abl...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] release stdcxx 4.2.0 (candidate 7)
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2007 20:40:42 GMT
Martin Sebor wrote:
> Andrew Black wrote:
>> I reviewed the README again, and I'm seeing a few nits, but I don't
>> think they're worth holding the release up for (someone else may
>> disagree).
>>
>> I feel the first paragraph of section 4.4 has a poorly worded or
>> inaccurate description of where the rwtest library lives.
>
> I'm not sure I see what you mean. Can you be more specific?

The wording in question is (in part) "... the test driver library,
rwtest,  in ${TOPDIR}/tests/include/, ...".  I believe the words "a set
of headers" were deleted by mistake in r586592.  Adding these words back
in would make the quote read "... the test driver library, rwtest, a set
of headers, in ${TOPDIR}/tests/include/, ...".  I wondered if it would
make sense to note where the rwtest library lives in this first
paragraph, but I think resolving this wording (as noted above) would
resolve my concerns.

--Andrew Black