incubator-stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: difference in exported symbols between 4.1.3 and 4.2.0 15d dll's (MSVC 7.1)
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2007 19:27:55 GMT
Travis, if you still have the email I sent you privately last night
with the links to the svn changes for the incompatibilities below,
can you pass those on? I can't access the email from where I am
right now and having the details might be helpful in deciding if
we should try to fix the problems or go with plan (B), i.e.,
declare the library incompatible on Windows.

Thanks
Martin

Farid Zaripov wrote:
>   Below is the difference in exported symbols between 4.1.3 and 4.2.0
> 15d dll's (MSVC 7.1).
> I've removed the symbols, which appears in 4.2.0 dll but not exist in
> 4.1.3 dll.
> 
> ***** stdlib15d.dll.4.1.3
> public: __thiscall __rw::__rw_facet::__rw_facet(unsigned int)
> ***** libstd15d.dll.4.2.0
> protected: __thiscall __rw::__rw_facet::__rw_facet(unsigned int)
> *****
> 
> ***** stdlib15d.dll.4.1.3
> public: virtual __thiscall __rw::__rw_facet::~__rw_facet(void)
> ***** libstd15d.dll.4.2.0
> protected: virtual __thiscall __rw::__rw_facet::~__rw_facet(void)
> *****
> 
> ***** stdlib15d.dll.4.1.3
> private: unsigned int __thiscall std::basic_string<char,struct
> std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> >::_C_grow(unsigned
> int,unsigned int)const 
> private: unsigned int __thiscall std::basic_string<unsigned short,struct
> std::char_traits<unsigned short>,class std::allocator<unsigned short>
>> ::_C_grow(unsigned int,unsigned int)const 
> private: int __thiscall std::basic_stringbuf<char,struct
> std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char>
>> ::_C_grow(int,int)const 
> private: int __thiscall std::basic_stringbuf<unsigned short,struct
> std::char_traits<unsigned short>,class std::allocator<unsigned short>
>> ::_C_grow(int,int)const 
> ***** libstd15d.dll.4.2.0
> public: unsigned int __thiscall std::basic_string<char,struct
> std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> >::_C_grow(unsigned
> int,unsigned int)const 
> public: unsigned int __thiscall std::basic_string<unsigned short,struct
> std::char_traits<unsigned short>,class std::allocator<unsigned short>
>> ::_C_grow(unsigned int,unsigned int)const 
> private: int __thiscall std::basic_stringbuf<char,struct
> std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> >::_C_grow(int)const

> private: int __thiscall std::basic_stringbuf<unsigned short,struct
> std::char_traits<unsigned short>,class std::allocator<unsigned short>
>> ::_C_grow(int)const 
> *****
> 
> ***** stdlib15d.dll.4.1.3
> protected: int __thiscall std::basic_streambuf<char,struct
> std::char_traits<char> >::_C_putback_avail(void)const 
> protected: int __thiscall std::basic_streambuf<unsigned short,struct
> std::char_traits<unsigned short> >::_C_putback_avail(void)const 
> ***** libstd15d.dll.4.2.0
> protected: unsigned int __thiscall std::basic_streambuf<char,struct
> std::char_traits<char> >::_C_putback_avail(void)const 
> protected: unsigned int __thiscall std::basic_streambuf<unsigned
> short,struct std::char_traits<unsigned short>
>> ::_C_putback_avail(void)const 
> *****
> 
> ***** stdlib15d.dll.4.1.3
> protected: int __thiscall std::basic_streambuf<char,struct
> std::char_traits<char> >::_C_write_avail(void)const 
> protected: int __thiscall std::basic_streambuf<unsigned short,struct
> std::char_traits<unsigned short> >::_C_write_avail(void)const 
> ***** libstd15d.dll.4.2.0
> protected: unsigned int __thiscall std::basic_streambuf<char,struct
> std::char_traits<char> >::_C_write_avail(void)const 
> protected: unsigned int __thiscall std::basic_streambuf<unsigned
> short,struct std::char_traits<unsigned short>
>> ::_C_write_avail(void)const 
> *****
> 
> ***** stdlib15d.dll.4.1.3
> public: __thiscall bad_cast::bad_cast(class bad_cast const &)
> public: __thiscall bad_typeid::bad_typeid(class bad_typeid const &)
> public: __thiscall exception::exception(class exception const &)
> public: __thiscall exception::exception(void)
> public: virtual __thiscall bad_cast::~bad_cast(void)
> public: virtual __thiscall bad_typeid::~bad_typeid(void)
> public: virtual __thiscall exception::~exception(void)
> public: class bad_cast & __thiscall bad_cast::operator=(class bad_cast
> const &)
> public: class bad_typeid & __thiscall bad_typeid::operator=(class
> bad_typeid const &)
> public: class exception & __thiscall exception::operator=(class
> exception const &)
> const exception::`vftable'
> protected: int __thiscall std::basic_stringbuf<char,struct
> std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char>
>> ::_C_strlen(void)const 
> protected: int __thiscall std::basic_stringbuf<unsigned short,struct
> std::char_traits<unsigned short>,class std::allocator<unsigned short>
>> ::_C_strlen(void)const 
> public: class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class
> std::allocator<char> > & __thiscall std::basic_string<char,struct
> std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> >::insert(unsigned
> int,unsigned int,char)
> public: class std::basic_string<unsigned short,struct
> std::char_traits<unsigned short>,class std::allocator<unsigned short> >
> & __thiscall std::basic_string<unsigned short,struct
> std::char_traits<unsigned short>,class std::allocator<unsigned short>
>> ::insert(unsigned int,unsigned int,unsigned short)
> public: virtual char const * __thiscall exception::what(void)const 
> ***** libstd15d.dll.4.2.0
> *****
> 
> ***** stdlib15d.dll.4.1.3
> double const __rw::__rw_dbl_denorm_min
> double const __rw::__rw_dbl_infinity
> double const __rw::__rw_dbl_qNaN
> double const __rw::__rw_dbl_sNaN
> float const __rw::__rw_flt_denorm_min
> float const __rw::__rw_flt_infinity
> float const __rw::__rw_flt_qNaN
> float const __rw::__rw_flt_sNaN
> long double const __rw::__rw_ldbl_denorm_min
> long double const __rw::__rw_ldbl_infinity
> long double const __rw::__rw_ldbl_qNaN
> long double const __rw::__rw_ldbl_sNaN
> ***** libstd15d.dll.4.2.0
> __rw_dbl_denorm_min
> __rw_dbl_infinity
> __rw_dbl_qNaN
> __rw_dbl_sNaN
> __rw_flt_denorm_min
> __rw_flt_infinity
> __rw_flt_qNaN
> __rw_flt_sNaN
> __rw_ldbl_denorm_min
> __rw_ldbl_infinity
> __rw_ldbl_qNaN
> __rw_ldbl_sNaN
> __rw_once
> *****
> 
> Farid.


Mime
View raw message